Sunday, January 22, 2012

This is New to Me.

 I am starting this food blog because, well, I love food! I am constantly watching the Food Network and my boyfriend can attest for that. I wish I had the money to post every day and go out to eat every night but unfortunately, I am on a little bit of a budget. I am going to post at least once a week about different restaurants I visit. I will post about the atmosphere, the location, the people, the price range and of course the yummy food. I don't think anything will ever come out of my little blog but food is something I really enjoy and I love to try new things. I am pretty picky with my food most of the time so this will help me to come out of my "food shell", so to speak.
 I would really like feedback from anyone who reads my posts on how I can improve or even if you want to let me know about somewhere I haven't visited or if you visited the place I posted about. Please let me know and don't be afraid to give criticism. Constructive criticism, please!


2 comments:

  1. Lets here more about this boyfriend. He sounds like a strapping young lad.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I came across your blog when searching for the menu for Picasso's. (I'm going to go out to eat there tonight before going to the Comedy Zone at the Ramada that is near Picasso's.)
    I'm enjoying your reviews and the photos of the food. Good work! I'm bookmarking your blog and look forward to reading more.

    ReplyDelete