Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Mandaloun's

Mandaloun

Price: $$

 How my boyfriend and I came into contact with this place was by his aunt. She gave us some gift certificates to places to try out and this one of them. Thanks Howie!

 First off, I loveeeee Mediterranean food so I had high hopes for this place. Unfortunately, those hopes dropped. I was not fond of this place at all. The only thing I loved and could not stop eating was the pita bread and dip they brought out. SO YUMMY!


 For our appetizer we ordered these pastries filled with spinach and feta cheese. Sounds good, right? They were cold in the middle. Like they were microwaved. Eek.


 I don't remember the name of my dish but what it was basically was lamb meatballs and eggplant which sounded really good to me but it was super salty and just... not good.


 For dessert, I ordered the rice pudding which was pretty descent. It had crushed pistachios over the top which is super yummy. But the dish in itself was just okay.


Basically, all in all, I don't think I'll be going back here. Sorry...

No comments:

Post a Comment